|Title||File size||Download times||Files|
|• Digital Display AC Voltmeter.pdf||7318KB||9||Download|
|• Digital Display AC Ammeter.pdf||7315.1KB||8||Download|
|• DIN-rail Mounted Energy Meter(single phase).pdf||7432.4KB||17||Download|
|• Digital Display AC Power Meter.pdf||7329.6KB||15||Download|
|• Electrical Measuring Transducers.pdf||8461.4KB||8||Download|
1.No display after powering on
• Possible cause: The auxiliary power supply is not added to the meter
• Solutions: Use a multimeter to measure whether there is required working voltage on the terminals 1 and 2 of the auxiliary power supply; Check whether the terminal connection of auxiliary power supply is reliable.
2.Flash after powering on
• Possible cause: The voltage of power supply is beyond the working range, which results in the protection of meter power supply; the signal input is beyond 120% of the rated value.
• Solutions: Disconnect the auxiliary power supply; Test whether the auxiliary power supply is beyond the range marked on the meter; Test whether the input signal is beyond 120% of the rated value; Test whether the environment temperature is beyond the range; Re-power on the auxiliary power supply.
3.Messy code after powering on
• Solutions: Disconnect the auxiliary power supply and re-power on.
• Possible cause: The meter is interfered greatly.
• Possible cause: The CT ratio setting is wrong or the parameters are not matched.
• Solutions: Check whether the ratio set in the meter is the same with that of PT, CT; Check whether the rated values of voltage and current are accordant.
5.No response to signal
• Possible cause: No signal input in the meter.
• Solutions: Test whether there is signal on wiring terminals; Test whether the connection between terminals is reliable.
6.Lack of phase in three-phase meter
• Possible cause: No signal input in the meter; The setting is not matched
• Solutions: Test whether there is signal on wiring terminals; Test whether the connection between terminals is reliable; Connect signal wire of the phase that displays normally with wiring terminals of the lacking phase to check whether the problem is in the meter or peripheral circuits; Check whether the on-site wiring mode is in compliance with the setting in the meter.
7.Inaccurate energy metering
• Possible cause: ratio is wrong, phase sequence of voltage and current is wrong
• Solutions: Check whether the ratio set in the meter is the same with that of PT, CT; Check whether the phase sequence of voltage and current is correct; Check whether there is “-“ sign in the single-phase power under the condition of load, “-“ means that the current of the corresponding phase is reversed.
8.Inaccurate analog output
• Possible cause: The range and the item of analog output are not corresponding to each other.
• Solutions: Confirm the range of analog output and its corresponding relationship; Confirm the corresponding electric parameters of analog output, such as U,I,P,Q, etc. to ensure that the test device works normally; If PLC is used, make sure that the wiring setting of PLC analog output is correct.
• (1)Possible cause: The meter doesn’t send back the data.
•Solutions: Ensure that the communication setting information, such as slave address, baud rate, check mode, etc. is in accordance with that of host equipment; If there are more than one meter that do not send back the data, check whether the connection between on-site communication bus is reliable, and the RS485 converter is normal; If there is only one or few meter that has abnormal communication, check the corresponding communication wires, and test by exchanging the address of abnormal slave meter and that of normal one to exclude or confirm the host software fault, or test by exchanging the installation position of abnormal slave meter and that of normal one to exclude or confirm meter fault.
• (2) Possible cause: The data the meter sent back is inaccurate.
• Solutions: Meter communication data includes primary power grid data (float type) and secondary power grid data (int/long type). Please read carefully the description of data register address and format in communication address table and make sure to convert data according to the corresponding data format. Software such as ModScan32 can be used to test the meter communication.
• (3) Possible cause: communication indicator information
• Solutions: During the communication test, when the meter receives the data, the communication indicator will flash.